Blogroll

Pages

Friday 22 March 2019


Today I would like to share with you about my experience joining one of my university programme which is PESKO. The meaning of PESKO is Pesta Konvokesyen. This event is to celebrate senior graduation.
I have learn a lots of experience from this event. If before this I’m introvert person then this event change me to extrovert person. Before event start my team and me has work hard two month before for preparation. This is the biggest one programme at mine university and we also want to do the best for appreciated our seniors.
For your information, is not easy for someone or some team to make sure an event went well. Before this I also think is not too difficult to handle an event, but after I joint the team I know that everything is not easy like we think. A lots of sacrifice that need to do to make sure this event went well, such as my semester break. Another person have a semester break for three month but for my team and me we just have two week of three month holidays.
That one word I can say about this experience is ITS WORST to me to sacrifice my semester break! PESKOUMK’18 will forever in my memories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment